|Enrolled Nurses (Part Time)|
|There is no closing date for this position. Applications will be assessed until the position is filled.|
Subee Newlake provides quality home nursing, disability support, respite care and in-home support services focusing on the unique goals of our clients and their families. Our aim is to promote, support and enable clients to remain at home, encouraging independence.
We are seeking Enrolled Nurses with a positive, can do attitude and happy disposition, who are passionate about making a difference in someone’s life. Joining our service delivery team, you will bring professionalism, ethics and a strong commitment to providing the highest quality of clinical care/holistic support for our clients. These positions are based in Coffs Harbour region.
Your work will support clients in home and throughout the community and will include:
- Clinical care for high need clients
- Observation, measurement, recording of vital statistics and reporting changes
- Personal care
- Medication Assistance
- Documentation of client progress
- Working with RNs and Community Support Workers.
You will need:
- Current AHPRA registration as an EN
- Previous EN experience in disability/aged care (12 months preferred)
- High level communication and interpersonal skills
- Current First Aid/CPR
- Drivers licence & own car
- Current Criminal Record Check and Working with Children Check for paid employment
- Flexibility to work a varied roster as we provide services in the morning, afternoon and at night, both weekdays and weekends.
- Immediate start available
- Paid mileage
- Training provided
- Professional development opportunities available
- A supportive team who loves what they do.
If you feel you have the right attributes, please submit your resume and cover letter outlining how your skills, knowledge and attributes are suited to the position.
For enquiries and a Position Description, please send your resume via the form on this page, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Type: Part-time