|Coffs Harbour, NSW|
|Registered Nurse (Casual)|
|There is no closing date for this position. Applications will be assessed until the position is filled.|
Subee Newlake provides quality home nursing, disability support, respite care and in-home support services focusing on the unique goals of our clients and their families. Our aim is to promote, support and enable clients to remain at home, encouraging independence.
We are seeking a Registered Nurse with a positive, can do attitude and happy disposition, who is passionate about making a difference in someone’s life. Based at our Head Office in Coffs Harbour, you will join our service delivery team and provide clinical care for high need clients. Hours of work are generally daytime (including weekends), although as a 24/7 provider, some evening/night work may be required.
Your role will include providing much needed support to clients in home and throughout the community. Duties will include:
- Complex clinical tasks
- Care plans and reviews
- Clinical assessments
- Documentation of client progress/reports including assessments, evaluations and monitoring of services delivered as part of clinical care
- Working with ENs and Support Workers
You will need:
- Current AHPRA registration (with no restrictions)
- Current Criminal Record Check
- Current Working with Children Check for paid employment
- Drivers licence & own car
- Previous Community Nursing/Aged Care experience in the Disability or Aged Care sector
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (English)
- Ability to work as part of a team
- The flexibility to work a varied rosters
- Immediate start available
- Paid mileage
- Training provided
- Professional development opportunities available
- A supportive team who loves what they do.
If you feel you have the right attributes, please click “Apply for this Job” and submit your resume and cover letter outlining how your skills, knowledge and attributes are suited to the position.
For enquiries and a Position Description, please contact HR@subee.com.au
There is no closing date for this position. Applications will be assessed until the position is filled.