The purpose of this position is to provide centralised planning and coordination for NDIS/Aged Care participants. Whilst maintaining efficiency and cost-effectiveness and meeting compliance and procedural requirements. This is achieved by:
- Drafting service agreements, creating service bookings, claiming from the NDIS portal, and liaising with NDIS participants and their support coordinators/advocates.
- Liaising with support coordinators or case managers and customers to ensure services are provided in accordance with the customer’s assessed needs and support professional’s availability.
- Ensuring clients’ current support plans are individually developed and client-centred. Also conducting reassessments as required.
- Arranging and coordinating support services for participants and monitor plan outcomes and expenditure to ensure plans remain in budget.
- Certificate IV in Ageing/Disability or Diploma in Community Services
- Comprehensive insurance to Driver’s Licence and own car
- Willing obtain WWCC and NDISWSC
- RN or EN Nursing qualifications
- First Aid