|30 hours per week|
|Coffs Harbour, NSW|
|Team Leader Service Delivery (Aged and Disability)|
|Applications open now|
Subee Newlake is an Aged and Disability provider of in-home supports operating for the past 30 years in the Mid North Coast and Hunter regions of NSW. We provide quality care, home nursing, disability support, respite care and in-home support services focusing on the unique goals of our clients and their families.
We are seeking a Team Leader for an initial 1 year, 30 hours per week, contract for our mid north coast region; someone with a positive, can do attitude and happy disposition, who is passionate about making a difference in people’s lives. Based at our Head Office in Coffs Harbour, you will lead a team of coordinators, rostering, clinical and Support Workers and manage service provision for Subee clients. Hours of work are generally daytime, although as a 24/7 provider, some out of office hours/weekend work may be required.
You will lead service delivery for our clients associated with aged and disability care, including Home Care Packages, brokered/Fee for Service, cleaning and gardening maintenance. Your duties will include:
- Ensuring quality service provision to our clients
- Management and supervision of staff
- Management of Supervised Access and Transport Services referred from the Department of Family and Community Services and Out of Home Care agencies
- Overseeing new client intake and caseloads of Service Coordinators
- Complaint and incident management
You will need:
- Relevant tertiary level qualifications and/or equivalent experience in the Aged/Disability Sectors
- Experience in aged and/or disability service co-ordination
- Experience managing a team of staff
- Demonstrated knowledge of NDIS, My Aged Care, individualized packages and the new Aged Care and Disability Standards
- Current Criminal Record Check
- Current Working with Children Check for paid employment
- Drivers licence & own car
- High level written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate level computer competency
- Competitive salary
- Training provided
- Professional development opportunities available
- A supportive team who loves what they do.
Please contact Subee Newlake for a position description
There is no closing date for this position. Applications will be assessed until the position is filled.